Talking On Your Cell Phone
We get asked about cell phones all the time here at the ICBE, and we’ve got some simple advice for you:
Stop talking on the darn cell phone in the bathroom!
Look, there are really only two possibilities here:
- You aren’t going to be taking very long anyways, so there is absolutely no need to be talking on the phone.
- You are going to be taking a long time, and if that’s the case whatever you are doing is gross enough that you really should not be talking on the phone to somebody while you are doing it.
Now say you happen to be in a bathroom while somebody else is talking on the phone? My advice is to flush – frequently and loudly. Because if the person on the other end hears, they just might solve the problem for you.
Bathroom Etiquette For All Those Special Situations
- Women's Bathroom Issues I
- Women's Bathroom Issues II
- Bathroom Etiquette in Poker
- Email in the Bathroom
- Talking in the Bathroom
- You have to Pee Really Badly
- Hanging the Toilet Paper
- Halftime at the Game
- Those One Person Bathrooms
- Stalls Without Walls
- Which Sink to Use
- East Coast vs. West Coast
- Masturbating in the Bathroom
- Talking On Your Cell Phone
- Using Opposite Gender Bathrooms
- Fully Occupied Bathrooms