Performing #1 and #2 in comfort and style since 1995
Random header image... Refresh for more!

What do the other 61 percent do?

According to a recent Google survey, sales treatment 39% of smartphone users use their phones in the bathroom. Which raises the very important question: What the heck are the other 61% doing?

Read more at TechCrunch (via mhh5th)

0 comments

There are no comments yet...

Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment